RE: [DL] Quick note: Barnes & Nobles (OT)

At 11:30 PM 7/28/2002, Mr. Mark Chiddicks wrote:
>Actually one last comment - that 'fantasy world' you mention is actually
>pretty much exactly the gaming community that I have existed in since
>about 1984, in both Britain and New Zealand

         Wow, I'm moving to Britain and/or New Zealand, then!

         Seriously, I have never heard about his before. Thanks for opening
my eyes, good sir!

>  - I was a little surprised when 3ed D&D came out cos I thought nobody
> played 'that old thing' any more. Maybe 'Earth Prime' has different
> sub-planes :)

         Well, it did before the Crisis on Infinite Earths, anyway.:-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_