RE: [DL] Quick note: Barnes & Nobles [OT]

> Actually one last comment - that 'fantasy world' you mention is actually
> pretty much exactly the gaming community that I have existed in since
> about 1984, in both Britain and New Zealand - I was a little surprised
> when 3ed D&D came out cos I thought nobody played 'that old thing' any
> more. Maybe 'Earth Prime' has different sub-planes :)

Same thing here, actually. Except that when wizards bought T$R, something
like the D3D was to be expected. Anyways, it's vast success was a surprise
to me.
Now, I know a handfull of guys playing it, and honestly still believe,
that WOD is more popular here, at least in the 15yrs or more-part of the
gaming populace.

But, this is not DL, so I'll shut up.