[DL] International Gaming

At 01:35 AM 7/29/2002, Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa <jvuorenm@cc.hut.fi> wrote:
>Same thing here, actually. Except that when wizards bought T$R, something
>like the D3D was to be expected. Anyways, it's vast success was a surprise
>to me.
>Now, I know a handfull of guys playing it, and honestly still believe,
>that WOD is more popular here, at least in the 15yrs or more-part of the
>gaming populace.
>
>But, this is not DL, so I'll shut up.

         Acually, if it does not offend the list at large, I for one would
love to know about what games are popular outside the US &CS. It's a
perspective we industry folk rarely get.
         If it does offend the good people here, please feel free to email
me privately.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_