Re: [DL] International Gaming

 >         Acually, if it does not offend the list at large, I for one would
 >love to know about what games are popular outside the US &CS. It's a
 >perspective we industry folk rarely get.

Anecdotaly, (it's a word now), when I was front man for the Deadlands
contact email address, it got a relatively large number of posts from the
French.  Going by the sample of usenet posts and websites, it's seems to be
pretty big over there.

I wonder if they have a fascination with the mythic American West, the way
some Americans (like me) have a fascination with Feudal Japan.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Q:  How many radio astronomers does it take to change a light bulb.
A:  None. They are not interested in that short wave stuff.