RE: [DL] Freeing the Slaves [OT]

Actually she's right. Cthulhu is the leader of his
"people" AND their high priest, revering Yog-Sothoth
and Azaothoth as being more powerful gods. Sort of the
same way Father Dagon and Mother hydra are worshipped
by the deep ones, are the leaders of that race, and in
turn worship Cthulhu.
By golly it's the pyramid scam of the GOO's! You get
10 friends to worship you, then they get 10 friends to
worship each of them and so on and so on...

MArshal_Black