RE: [DL] Memorable Adventures

At 09:42 PM 8/1/2002, you wrote:
>I am more than happy to do that!
>
>Here is a question for those who've been with Deadlands sicne the
>beginning. Which published adventure do you think is the most memorable?

         Dead Presidents?:-)

         Seriously, I don't know if anything makes more of an impression
than Night Train, for obvious and bloody reasons.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_