RE: [DL] Memorable Adventures

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 10:17 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] Memorable Adventures

At 09:42 PM 8/1/2002, you wrote:
>I am more than happy to do that!
>
>Here is a question for those who've been with Deadlands sicne the
>beginning. Which published adventure do you think is the most memorable?

<<Snip>>

Being the author and all I gotta say Trouble at Tablerock. I've run the
adventure something like thirty times over the years and each time it brings
a big honkin' sadistic smile to my face. Now all's I gotta do is get off my
lazy duff and pen the sequel.

Regards,

--
Joseph C. Wolf