Re: [DL] Memorable Adventures

> what was it like and how did it go running thru killer clowns with JG?  How did you die and how did the rest of the party fair?

It was a lot of fun.  I died pumping rounds into a clown, and also
because my rifle was still on semi-auto...oh, well. :)

I can't remember how the rest of the party did because I was the first
(or second) casualty, so I started drinking (more).

SeanMike

--
"We're possibly too dumb to live." - GWAR
"The intermittent connection you are experiencing is due to a giant