Re: [DL] Freeing the Slaves

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Jay wrote:

> Kentucky wasn't a Confederate state though....

Not entirely, anyway.  Some of us wore gray, some fought for the Dark
Side.

> I always have to chuckle when I hear Kentuckians and West Virginians
> saying that they are rebels

My high school mascot was the Rebel.  Found that kinda funny, considering
that a unit raised in my home county was part of Sherman's March Through
Georgia.

Andy

Andy Davis                      True nobility is exempt from fear:
AEG Bounty Hunter #007          More can I bear than you dare execute.
                                - William Shakespeare, Henry VI