Re: [DL] Memorable Adventures

what was it like and how did it go running thru killer clowns with JG?  How did you die and how did the rest of the party fair?

Carl

 Sean Michael Whipkey wrote:

Dirk wrote:

> HOE: Killer Clowns

When people talk about deadly game systems/etc., I still bring up the
GenCon Killer Clowns game that John Goff ran...

SeanMike
I died early, but that meant I got to drink earlier...

--
"We're possibly too dumb to live." - GWAR
"The intermittent connection you are experiencing is due to a giant