Re: [DL] Getting Started

At 12:43 PM 8/5/2002, Allan wrote:
>Sigh. . .
>

>This is wrong in so many ways, but given the pay of most gaming authors, I
>guess he has to pay the bills somehow.

         Well, *IF* this is completely accurate, he needn't worry about any
future industry work. Publishers do hear about these things, and take a
rather dim view of it. After all, they have to pay the bills, too.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_