[DL] Ridin' That Train

         Hot on the heels of the Grateful Dead Reunion Show, I am
Milwaukee-bound for Gen Con, and will not make it back until late Tuesday
the following week. If anyone is of a mind to stick my name in another
Subject header, please refrain from doing so until that time.
         If you're going to the show too, please come by the Green Ronin
Publishing booth and say hello! It doesn't look like I'll make the DL
Listerver Dinner, as I'm already committed to seconding my nGo brethren
during their respective "Celebrity Game-Designer Boxing" bouts, but please
know I am with you all in spirit at least.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_