	From: Allan Seyberth [mailto:darious@darious.com]
	Sent: Tue 8/6/2002 5:02 PM
	To: deadlands@gamerz.net
	Subject: Re: [DL] kung fu

	 >-  $20 US   = $45 NZ = $60+ with shipping and handling, its a pain being so
	 >far from the rest of the world. In NZ we consider Sydney to be a  weekend
	 >destination and a neighbouring city - its 2 1/2 hours away by plane! We
	 >refer to Fiji as 'our own back yard' and its as far from Auckland as New
	 >York is from New Orleans!

	Dude.

	I've got to ask.  Is there anything you don't complain about?  Because you
	just took someone's well-meant friendly advice and belittled it and his
	effort on your behalf.

	I ask because I just checked my killfile logs and saw where in one post you
	just sat there and dogged both the D20 and the flagships systems in the
	same post.