Re: [DL] kung fu

> -  $20 US   = $45 NZ = $60+ with shipping and handling,
> its a pain being so far from the rest of the world. In NZ
> we consider Sydney to be a  weekend destination and a
> neighbouring city - its 2 1/2 hours away by plane! We
> refer to Fiji as 'our own back yard' and its as far from
> Auckland as New York is from New Orleans!

Hmm, I just checked with Borders online and found someone
selling the book brand new for US$15.52 and $12.99
international shipping.

And wouldn't the exchange rate be based on the value of the
money?  So, NZ$45 is pretty much the same as US$20.

Just wondering,

Clint (Meet the underwear gnomes) Black