From: Mark Chiddicks
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 12:46 AM
Subject: [DL] kung fu

Hexarcana
That's all you need for the kung fu rules.  It has also the much debated
"metal mage" and Voodoo.  This is about 20 bucks depending on where you get
it.

-  $20 US   = $45 NZ = $60+ with shipping and handling, its a pain being so
far from the rest of the world. In NZ we consider Sydney to be a  weekend
destination and a neighbouring city - its 2 1/2 hours away by plane! We
refer to Fiji as 'our own back yard' and its as far from Auckland as New
York is from New Orleans!

Nrz uz   ˱m iٝjg wjxbˇ y8I@$(