[DL] kung fu

Hexarcana
That's all you need for the kung fu rules.  It has also the much debated
"metal mage" and Voodoo.  This is about 20 bucks depending on where you get
it.

-  $20 US   = $45 NZ = $60+ with shipping and handling, its a pain being so far from the rest of the world. In NZ we consider Sydney to be a  weekend destination and a neighbouring city - its 2 1/2 hours away by plane! We refer to Fiji as 'our own back yard' and its as far from Auckland as New York is from New Orleans!