[DL] HTML/ Email was: Funny in-joke in "Lone Stars"

On Thursday, August 8, 2002, at 12:23  AM, C M Hylton wrote:

> And don't forget the constant use of Bruce Campbell ( and of course
> Vincent Price.

I don't mean to harp, but this message may be a good reason to not use
HTML formattted email... I looked at your message in PINE this morning,
and the HTML/text ration was over 10:1 code: content at a quick glance...

Not trying to flame or ask anyone to leave the list, but simply to keep
this in mind and be considerate t those who have small email box limits,
slow connections, etc. where this might be a serious problem.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)