Re: [DL] Handling Combat with Undead

> fisted, but only 1 is a 2 gun kid, so they either got -1 or -2 to hit,
they
> usally go for the guts to put it down, and either blow its herad off later
> or let the bloodthirsty injun cut its head off.  and then the injun goes
> town with his tomahawk.

Undead can be put down with wounds to the guts??? reading that confused me
quite a bit since i had in mind the only thing that can stop a undead are
headwounds. so i picked up my books and startet fliping trou the pages. then
i found some things that confused me even more: HOE (i use it since i have
DL 1st and the rules of HOE are allmost the same as DL 2end afaik) says that
undead take damage just like harrowed but then it says that the only thing
that can stop one is a maiming wound in the focus and that they even fight
on whit a maiming guts wound.

DL on the other hand just says that undead take damage just like harrowed
what would mean they would go down with a maiming guts wound and since they
dont regenerate they are "dead" just as much as they would be with a maimed
focus

so does HOE handles undead slightly different from DL or am i just getting
something wrong?