RE: [DL] What to do, what to do.....

-----Original Message-----
Any players (in particular, Wraith350, aka Joey) scram!!!!

spoiler

space

Okay, just finished Night Train with a group of well, 'inexperienced'
players....

However, we have these two yeller bellies that abandoned train.  Now, while
they didn't royally screw up in this adventure (heck, they helped wipe out
the vampires, they just didn't realize that the only one left was the
zombie), they did leave the victims to their fate.  So, I'm thinking they
don't deserve a Black Chip, but they definitely need some smacking with a
big stick.  Any suggestions?  My first inclination is to short them one Fate
Chip draw next time to let them know "Fate has frowned upon you."

Dear Jeff,

I agree with you that your PCs don't deserve a Black Chip but I don't think
they deserve as big a hit as a reduced Fate Chip draw.  I would think that
the really big Bounty award going to the Heroic newsman (that is not going
to them) would be a loud enough message.  After all, the PCs were trying to
survive -- even if I don't follow their logic.

I hope this helps.

Matt DeForrest