[DL] What to do, what to do.....

Any players (in particular, Wraith350, aka Joey) scram!!!!

spoiler

space

Okay, just finished Night Train with a group of well, 'inexperienced'
players, shall we say, & I have a slight problem.  The main posse managed to
wipe out the vampires, but when sunrise began to come, two of them got this
insane (well maybe not from their point of view) idea that the train was
going to vanish once the sun rose, & proceeded to abandon train; screw the
townsfolk.  One person, the newspaper writer, had Heroic, & decided, "I may
be killed, but I will do my best to see it to the end" & proceeded to the
engine compartment where he had a heck of a time battling the zombie.  Did
manage to win.  Stops the train, gets the folks back to the town, & proceeds
to do his tale tellin' where he succeeds & gets a Legend Chip.  No problem
there.

However, we have these two yeller bellies that abandoned train.  Now, while
they didn't royally screw up in this adventure (heck, they helped wipe out
the vampires, they just didn't realize that the only one left was the
zombie), they did leave the victims to their fate.  So, I'm thinking they
don't deserve a Black Chip, but they definitely need some smacking with a
big stick.  Any suggestions?  My first inclination is to short them one Fate
Chip draw next time to let them know "Fate has frowned upon you."

Jeff S