RE: [DL] What to do, what to do.....

<<Spoilers>>

<<Snip>>
So, I'm thinking they
don't deserve a Black Chip, but they definitely need some smacking with a
big stick.  Any suggestions?  My first inclination is to short them one Fate
Chip draw next time to let them know "Fate has frowned upon you."

<<Snip>>

I'd award a story completion award of 1-3 Bounty Points to the heroic
player. If you really feel that the offending players deserve some kind of
punishment I suggest only giving them 2 Fate Chips next session to account
for their lack of follow-through. Just make sure they understand WHY Fate
has temporarily turned Her back on 'em.

Happi Trailz,

--
Joseph C. Wolf