[DL] Okay, maybe next time.....

Well, got some interesting suggestions, & learned some important lessons.

First off, if I want Joey to stay out of the message, maybe I should put
"players & Joey scram!" in the subject title. That way, there isn't any
accidental reading.  (didn't know OE automatically opens emails)

Second, yeah, I didn't like my idea with the chip thing anyway; too
mechanics driven & no role playing involved.  However, a few of you did give
me some really nasty ideas on what to do instead....

As for Legend Chips, & this particular event, there are sort of two types of
Legend Chips; those you earn from tale tellin' & those you earn due to
solving a really tough case.  If I recall correctly, the tale tellin' ones
disappear after they are used, never to enter the pot while the others get
thrown in the pot for some lucky soul to get again.

Finally, a word for those players out there reading, when heading into an
unknown place, it is best to look to the left, to the right, down, & most
importantly, UP!

Jeff S