Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE] was:Re: [DL] DragonCon reminder

----- Original Message -----
From: "bruce boragine" <gamr4evr@bellsouth.net>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 1:18 AM
Subject: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE] was:Re: [DL]
DragonCon reminder

> i still got a problem with a bad toxic tunes disc i ordered from smith and
> robards.. and haven't received a reply about what to do.. maybe i should
tag
> this for shane..
>

> marshall kt

One thing you may want to do is try the Toxic Tunes CD in another player.
Remember that this is a BURNED copy. Some CD players are not able to play
burns.  It really could be that simple.  (My CD-ROM can't play burns,
neither can my CD Changer, but my DVD player and my Karaoke machine can, so
I'm happy.)

John