Re: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE] was:Re: [DL] DragonCon reminder

Bruce,

Can you try and Rip the CD into MP3's? Then re burn it
as a New CD?
Is this all new CD from PEG?
Man I was just gonna buy the CD bundle too...

Oh well

Dregg

--- bruce boragine <gamr4evr@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> well my home cd player won't play it. my portable
> player won't play it. my home computer won't play
> it.the home unit set up in the loval comic & gaming
> stor won't play it and they've played burned discs
> in it b4.. one of the guys in the group, has a
> burner, and playes his burned disc in his car unit,
> it won't play it.   all of them say  no disc in
> player.
>
> like i wrote in my message to orders @penic.com, it
> was never stated that these would be nurned copies
> and not play on all cd players. if thats the case,
> post it, because i wouldn't have bought it.
>
> it also could be something as simple as a bad disc
> or a corrupted file.
>
> marshall kt

=====
"Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire scorned The number one rule in this game:
Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were crushed By pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says, “It’s just another night at the Vampire Club."
-Voltaire