[DL] RE: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE]

>like i wrote in my message to orders @penic.com, it was never stated that these would be nurned copies and not play on all cd >players. if thats the case, post it, because i wouldn't have bought it.

In case you didn’t realize, Jeff Y. cross-posted this topic (since it deals with Toxic Tunes) to the HOE list.  Shane replied to it there.  He stated that they have gotten one email regarding a bad cd that Michele handled.  She emailed the person back (he thought the name was Bruce) that same day and sent out a new cd the very next.

He asked if that was you, marshall kt, and requested you email him privately at PEGShane@aol.com.

And although I am not a member, it is possible that you may find an answer regarding Lost Colony by joining their list as well.  If this has come up anywhere else, I’m sure it’s already been discussed there.

Best of luck!

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."