Re: [DL] Re: [MARSHALLS ONLY!!] California's Government in DL?

> On 9/5/02 3:23 PM, "Wangenstein" <wangenstein@mad.scientist.com> wrote:

>> If yur a player...  GIT!!  Before I take this piece o' hickory to ya!
>>
>> (And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :-)
>>

>> SPOILER....
>>

>> SPOILER....
>>

>> SPOILER....
>>

>> SPOILER....

<snip powers that be in the Great Maze>

> Sounds like both The Great Maze and Rain o' Terror are in order. Thanks for
> the info, D.
>
> I just have one more question: does California (as far as the Union or any
> other faction is concerned) still have a State Legislature or Governor, or any
> representatives in Congress?

No, not that I've read.

Although I now remember (hopefully correctly) that Sacramento is the Union
stronghold.

> Or has it fallen back from being a state to being more of a contested
> territory?

Definitely disputed territory.

> Is anyone 'officially' (governmentally speaking) running the runaway
> stagecoach that California has become?

No.  Everyone would like to be at the reins, but no one is.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot the Rockies!  They're the conglomerate that
handles all the shipping of Ghost Rock and staking of claims.

There are other influential groups but I believe I've named all the major
ones.

Derek