[DL] Re: [HOE] was: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE]

In a message dated 9/5/2002 10:40:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gamr4evr@bellsouth.net writes:

2nd. i talked to my local store today and they talked to their supplier. the
supplier said that 1 outta 5 copies of lost colony had problems with the
printing and that they would be replacing the copy for the store.  it looks
like peg better jump on their printer.:-))  i don't know if the data is
correct, or if the supplier is just bad-mouthing peg. i just wanted to give
a heads up to the 'wheels' in case their was a printing problem, or incase
the supplier was a PR problem. if need be i can find out the suppliers name
and which salesman it was.

That's definitely just a store or distributor bad-mouthing PEG, and I'd appreciate it if you'd tell me exactly who said it, and provide me with a phone number so I can give them a call.

As a matter of fact, this is the *only* bad Lost Colony we've heard about. 1% of a run is usually defective, so there are certainly more, but not 1 in 5. Geez. You just can't buy a break in this industry some days.

Shane