Re: [DL] Re: [HOE] was: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE]

On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 11:22  PM, PEGShane@aol.com wrote:
> That's definitely just a store or distributor bad-mouthing PEG, and I'd
> appreciate it if you'd tell me exactly who said it, and provide me with
> a phone number so I can give them a call.
>
> As a matter of fact, this is the *only* bad Lost Colony we've heard
> about. 1% of a run is usually defective, so there are certainly more,
> but not 1 in 5. Geez. You just can't buy a break in this industry some
> days.

I've got a minor printing flaw in my copy, but it's not worth
mentioning, especially as my previous history would indicate that
further complaints would result in your wife using my photo as a
dartboard... I've had an (incorrect, my fault) missing GRW mini, a badly
bound copy of Last Crusader, and my copy of LC, ordered to ship with the
replacement Crusaders, has a corner of one page turned in and printed
over! (I.E. the folded sheet happened during the printing process).

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)