Re: [DL] Original or d20?

Howdy Jefferson!
Marshal Dregg's Posse has been doing the DL D20.
Mostly because, my group is made of of D&D heads and
the only way to introduce anything new has to be
through D20. Don't get me wrong we play other systems
as well (shadowrun and Gurps), but unfortunaly D20
keeps them a run'in. I have made a coupe of house
rules reflecting on the Original system (which i will
some day run Darn it). D20 is not bad, there is some
flavor lost, but anyone with a Decent Tale tell'n
skill can over come the mechanics and have fun... I
plan to check out the HOE D20 too, but not before i
get over to the PEG site and buy the HOE bundle.

Dregg
--- Jefferson Dunlap <mAdHaTtEr@paizopublishing.com>
wrote:
> That is the question.
>
> I am hankering to start up a deadlands campaign
> again. Last time I played it
> was right after the 1st edition came out. A couple
> years ago I started
> playtest 3RD ed D&D and before you knew it
> everything was turning up d20.
>
> Lately I've been reading the DL Player's guide & so
> far I like the
> improvements made in this edition. So what are most
> of the folks on this
> list playing - Original DL or DL D20? Just curious.
>
> Honestly, I am leaning towards to Original because
> on of the things that
> attracted me to DL was how the rules had a 'western'
> feeling with the cards
> & poker chips.
>
> Later dayz
> mAdHaTtEr

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire scorned The number one rule in this game:
Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were crushed By pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says, “It’s just another night at the Vampire Club."
-Voltaire