Re: [DL] Re: [HOE] was: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE]

In a message dated 9/6/2002 10:30:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, balance@tubas.net writes:

I've got a minor printing flaw in my copy, but it's not worth
mentioning, especially as my previous history would indicate that
further complaints would result in your wife using my photo as a
dartboard... I've had an (incorrect, my fault) missing GRW mini, a badly
bound copy of Last Crusader, and my copy of LC, ordered to ship with the
replacement Crusaders, has a corner of one page turned in and printed
over! (I.E. the folded sheet happened during the printing process).

--
Brett

Hey Brett,

Sounds like you're a pretty unlucky guy! But a misprint is a misprint, and we'll happily replace it. Just send me your address and what we're replacing again (I'll forget) to PEGShane@aol.com.