Re: [DL] update question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jefferson Dunlap" <mAdHaTtEr@paizopublishing.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 4:40 PM
Subject: [DL] update question

> Howdy all. I was wondering: Is the Civil War over in the DL Weird West
> universe? And if so, what sourcebook or adventure talks about this?
>
> THANX
> mAdHaTtEr

Spoilers Below
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Posses... GIT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

While the war has yet to officially end (and I suspect that the actual end
will somehow be tied to the Great Rail Wars,) following the events of Dead
Presidents, there is a ceasefire in effect at the orders of Union President
Grant and acting Confederate President Michele.