Re: [DL] update question

At 04:40 PM 9/10/2002, Mr. Jefferson Dunlap wrote:
>Howdy all. I was wondering: Is the Civil War over in the DL Weird West
>universe?

         It's rather like the Korean War: there's been no shooting for a
while, but there's no official peace treaty. CSA President Michele
unilaterally declared an armistice, and Grant doesn't have the desire
and/or political capital to break it.

>  And if so, what sourcebook or adventure talks about this?

         Shane slipped all this into Dead Presidents.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_