[DL] (Off topic) an idea for a new RPG alter Earth world

Hi fellow Deadland and Deadland Hell One Earth fans and players, I need your
opinion on a RPG idea that I've preposed to Pinnacle.

The RPG take place in a alter Earh of 18th century America, during the time
of the Revoultion in the year of 1786.

Both sides are fighting tooth and nail, the war is still going strong.

Now before you people point out this isn't a rip off of Deadlands, in that
world it's a all powerful evil force called the Reckoners that's resonable
for the weird west, while in this world it's one part supernatural evil, one
part human evil. I don't like relying on the superntaural too much, example
of this is Benedict Arnold turncoat act succeed. Also each side in the
Revolution has European help, Like the French, Germans, Spain, and other
royal powers.

You see the American Revolution is seen by the other European powers as a
testing ground for beliefs and a chance to one up each other, also this was
cause in our world of the French Revolution and thr rise of Napoleon.

So what do you think?, please give me your honest opinions.