[DL] Late ShoreCON RPG submission [OT]

Hey folks,

Just a note to let a lot of people know that I'll be running a few RPG
sessions at ShoreCON http://www.completestrategygaming.com/shorecon/ this
year, and I've submitted them late so they won't be listed till the on-site
book is printed.

Sandor

Title:	"Who lies dreaming in a pineapple under the sea?"
Game System:  GURPS Lite (Really Really LITE!)
Two sessions: Late Friday (12:30 am) and Late Saturday (12:30 am) [They'll
be listed as "Sat 12:30" and "Sun 12:30" in the book.]

"Ripped Off From the Small Screen Productions*" presents a chilling
exploration of aquatic fun and terror! Join SpongeBob, Patrick Star,
Squidward, Sandy Cheeks, and other denizens of Bikini Bottom as they attempt
to solve the Mystery of the Missing Recipe! Sing along with the Captain! Go
Jelly-fishing! Learn how to make Krabby Patty Burgers!  Explore the dark
forbidden depths of the vast eldritch Pacific Ocean floor and see what
scares up! No particular experience required, but the jokes will be funnier
if you've seen a certain animated show on a certain cable channel devoted to
children's programming. All rules (such as they are) taught. Walk-in's
welcome.
*With apologies to that Most Excellent GM, Scott Lesher.