Re: [DL] Our first foray into DL Original Recipe

> still a fun style, but from experience overly complex dungeon crawls
> break down in Deadlands, where characters tend to just be built
> differently...

Yeah, dungeon crawls in Deadlands tend to feel more like Call of Cthulu.
"OK, you crawl into the small tunnel.  Moments later a horrible rending
sound emerges and none of you are ever seen again. : )"

Speaking from experience.

My posse decided to chase a pack of ghouls into their lair in Boot Hill.
Crawling through a tunnel just wide enough to belly crawl, surrounded by
creatures who dig their own tunnels.  Not a good situation. : )

Alex