Re: [DL] another d20 rules questions

> single
> action pistols, other than u cant fan the hammer.  is this how its
> supposed
> to be, or was something left out?

I remember a previous post on this as well but I cannot find it.  As
far as single action and double action pistols are concerned,
essentially double actions fire a little faster.  In the classic rules
the rate of fire of a double action is twice that of a single action.
This cannot be done in D20 as the number of attacks is set by the
character level, hence there is less to distinguish the two types of
gun.  In short I think you are right in saying that the main difference
between the two is that you can fan a single action but not a double
action.

Cheers

Roy