[DL] Another Silly Question

Next week I run My first DL game with the original
rules... I have run it in the past with D20 and GURPS,
but now I make the Big Leap =)
Soooooo
I want to start with a pre written adventure so should
I start with...

Night Train
Perditions Daugter
or the one that comes in the Marshals Hand book "Comin
around the Mountian?

Thoughts?

Marshal Dregg

=====