Re: [DL] Another Silly Question

> Night Train
> Perditions Daugter
> or the one that comes in the Marshals Hand book "Comin
> around the Mountian?
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Marshal Dregg

"Night Train" ranks among my all-time favorite adventures. (I'm not a
marshall, just a posse member.)  While you can't go wrong with any of
these three, "Night Train" would be my recommendation.

Melissa

=====
---
A witty saying proves nothing-- Voltaire

Books, like men their authors, have no more than one way of coming into the world, but there are ten thousand to go out of it, and return no more-- Swift

But I do love thee! and when I love thee not, / Chaos is come again.--Othello
---