Re: [DL] State of the Industry

You know, I have but one thought on this whole thing.  It will, in time, go
away.  Most gamers will get tired of all the hackneyed D20 crap (it's all
been done before, after all) and just stop buying all but the really, really
good stuff.  Which will, unfortunately, mean the loss of revinues for the
makers of said hackneyed d20 crap, but if you're not gonna put out a good
product, you don't deserve the revinues, IMHO.

When this time comes, I'm betting that the cashflow for the non D20 gaming
systems, like our beloved Deadlands and my personal beloved WoD, will
return.  Of course...there's nothing can be done about Wizkids.  But hey,
like Steve said...more power to 'em.

Ok, that was my 2 cents, I'd better go before I start cursing the names of
various game companies and going on a rant. *_*

"Praise the Lord and pass the tax rebates!"
- Friar Tuck from the Disney anmiated "Robin Hood"

Introducing NetZero Long Distance