Re: [DL] Expanded Mysterious Past List? (was "Hello Again")

--- Allan Seyberth <darious@darious.com> wrote:
> I used a tarot deck for my game for the Mysterious Pasts.  But I
> treated
> the pull like a rorshach test, combining the imagery of the card, the
>
> interpretation of the card, the character and the player to come up
> with
> something appropriate.

I'm the aforementioned fiance, and I got the idea from your website.
*g* That's basically how I thought about doing it.

Melissa

=====
---
A witty saying proves nothing-- Voltaire

Books, like men their authors, have no more than one way of coming into the world, but there are ten thousand to go out of it, and return no more-- Swift

We say "pop" down here in the South. Like,  "I'm gonna pop you upside the head with this coca cola bottle."-- unknown Southern comic
---