Re: [DL] Hunting Grounds

> On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 04:13  AM, Reemull wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > A quick question. My posse are about to take an extended wander  into
> > the hunting grounds, and I'm not completely sure how to handle it  in
> > order to get across the strangeness and weirdness of it all. I was
> >just wondering of anyone else had stuck their posse in the hunting
>> grounds and how they managed to convey the whole atmosphere of the
place.

Thats one of the wonderful things about the hunting grounds. Now, I
havn't read Ghost Dancers yet (ahem, James), but from what I got out of
"the Unity" is that it's whatever you want it to be. It could be Dante's
inferno, it could be an episdoe of Loony Tunes, it could be your favorite
movie, show, or video game, it could be an M.C. Esher drawing, it could
be on the surface of a giant pin-ball table. Twist reality!!! Its a good
time to enforce "EVERY THING YOU KNOW IS WRONG". Have fun with it!

DAve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.