From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Reemull
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 4:14 AM
To: Deadlands
Subject: [DL] Hunting Grounds

Hi all

A quick question. My posse are about to take an extended wander into
the hunting grounds, and I'm not completely sure how to handle it in
order to get across the strangeness and weirdness of it all. I was just
wondering of anyone else had stuck their posse in the hunting grounds
and how they managed to convey the whole atmosphere of the place.

Cheers

Roy