Re: [DL] History

>Can anyone tell me if the Weird Wars happen in the Deadlands timeline and
>if
>not, Why not?

Nope. The official easy answer is because Shane said so

Here is MHO

A better observation. Deadlands Central theme in all three of the games is
they are Westerns Horror.  Since Wierd Wars wasn't going to be a Western in
WWII, It doesn't fit into the game world well.

On a bigger note.  Although I'm sure everyone here like playing a Western(if
not why the hell are you playing Deadlands :) ), A lot of other people don't
like westerns.  Wierd Wars, Like Brave New World and the up-comming Savage
World game worlds are attempt to expand PEG.  To make it a bigger company,
to diversify. PEG probably doesn't want to be labeled a 1 trick pony(even if
its a very cool trick).

Dan