[DL] Some Stuff..

First off, this one goes to The Big Guy, Shane.  Any chance of some single player modules, even if only on the website or Epitath update?  Got some old characters I would love to play again or use as test runs for new characters.

Second.  Someone mentioned posting characters.  If anybody wants to send characters out and doesn't mind me potentially using them in my coming campaign for NPC's, send them my way.  If you would like for me to reply the favor, just say so.  Never even got to use Willy...  Either way, email is Captrose@magicaldesk.com

Third.  Notice above my mentioning the coming campign.  I will take any and all advice the anyone wants to give.  Send it to the address above rather than just posting, ok?  I do have a question though.  What do all the Marshall's here think is better?  Basing your posse in one town with some outside adventures or the roaming doo gooders?  ie the Scoobie-Doos versus the Scooby Gang?  Both have benefits that I can see and you could always change.  Just curious what expiernce says...
Thanks!

"I spent my whole life not knowing what I want out of it, just chasing my tail.  Now for the first time, I know exactly what I want and who.... that's the damnable misery of it." - Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) Tombstone 1993