Re: [DL] Some Stuff..

There are certain character types that are better suited to one or the
other, if you want to try and avoid that kind of conflict and shape one
type of campaign or another than make those char types off limits.
(Myself, I like a certain amount of inter posse conflict, it shows their
role playing)

Roaming types tend to be:
Indian/Shaman types (they don't like cities or trains see. . .)
Criminal types/harrowed
Hucksters (especially if they've taken the obvious hindrance)
(Curious hindrance is often a part of these)

One dig types:
Mad scientists (until they create some sort of moving laboratory that is..)

Voodooists though they're more mobile than MS's
Any character with Rank/obligations such as a priest with a flock, or a
sheriff of a small town.  Though in some cases, you can say there's an npc
to cover for them, just remember they should lose their position if they're
gone to long.

The other option, (one that I went with) is just let the particular stick
in the mud type create an alternate character of the other type.  And most
of the other character types can be flexible, depends on the particulars of
the character bkgrnd.

At 07:15 AM 10/24/02 +0800, you wrote:
>First off, this one goes to The Big Guy, Shane.  Any chance of some single
player modules, even if only on the website or Epitath update?  Got some
old characters I would love to play again or use as test runs for new
characters.

>Second.  Someone mentioned posting characters.  If anybody wants to send
characters out and doesn't mind me potentially using them in my coming
campaign for NPC's, send them my way.  If you would like for me to reply
the favor, just say so.  Never even got to use Willy...  Either way, email
is Captrose@magicaldesk.com

>Third.  Notice above my mentioning the coming campign.  I will take any
and all advice the anyone wants to give.  Send it to the address above
rather than just posting, ok?  I do have a question though.  What do all
the Marshall's here think is better?  Basing your posse in one town with
some outside adventures or the roaming doo gooders?  ie the Scoobie-Doos
versus the Scooby Gang?  Both have benefits that I can see and you could
always change.  Just curious what expiernce says...
>Thanks!
>
>"I spent my whole life not knowing what I want out of it, just chasing my
tail.  Now for the first time, I know exactly what I want and who....
that's the damnable misery of it." - Wyatt Earp (Kurt Russell) Tombstone 1993