Re: [DL] Adding other Steampunk RPG

In a message dated 10/24/02 4:25:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
max.trebilcock@virgin.net writes:

<< Dust Cobwebs off, Delurk.

 I was thinking of using Castle Falkenstein Magic converted to Deadlands to
 update my British Magicians the 'Weavers'

 Max >>

Killer...
    Has anyone ever thought of adding elements from Space: 1889 to Deadlands
with Ether Flyers, the first colonies being established on Mars and Venus?
    I had thought of adding the Castle Falkenstein concept of Sorcerous
Engines...  But since i no longer have my Gaming stuff (very long and painful
story) i dont have any of my Castle Falkenstein books or notes i had for
converting my Castle Falkenstein campaign into D20 stats.  I've also been
toying with the idea of the highly secretive Sorcerous Orders as well...
    Any one else got any thing they've added form the other Steampunk games?
I know there is a few really good GURPS sourcebooks devoted to the Steampunk
type settings but i havent seen them all yet.

    On a side note, does anyone know some good sites to get reference
pictures of people and places during the late 1870s and early 1880s?  I'm an
artist in need of some ideas for outfits for the characters i have been
drawing.

Take care, and stay safe
Richard