[DL] Fortress O' Fear

Greetings Listers!

Any Marshal's out there that ran the Heart O' Darkness trilogy, got to the
last book (Fortress O' Fear), and decided to plug in their own crunchy bits?

I'm running my posse thru the set now, and was wondering what alternative
endings anyone has actually used.  Post to the list if you feel like sharing
with all (with spoiler space please!), or respond off list if you've got
extensive notes you'd like to share.  Keep in mind I'm likely to, um, borrow
any good ideas! ;-)

Regardless, I'm planning on writing up some post-mortem notes on how things
have gone for my posse while going thru the trilogy for the list's review.

Thanks,

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang

(Did I mention that they almost blew up the Cathedral of the Church of Lost
Angels in the middle of L.A.?  Mix one fire breating demon with one posse
memeber with 6 sticks of TNT and 2 rockets and you get a good reason for a
player to spend chips!  That'll have to go in my write up...)