Re: [DL] DL MEETS HOE

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I woudl let you all in on a game that was run the other night which worked surprisingly well. I decided to throw my deadlands Possee into the HOE world, or rather into the future. The set up was simple enough, they enter an abandoned Ghost Rock mine after hearing of locals telling of strange folks comming out of there at night. Upon reaching the depths they discover a shiny steel chamber with an electronic numerical pad (all described in terrific detail so as to give these old timers some perspective) and a hastily scrwaled piece of paper wit some numbers on it.

true to form they eventully (after quick drawing on the numerical pad for bleeping when they touched it) got the code in and stepped inside). Following a flash of green light and the smell of burn't ghost rock the chamber opens again revealing a whole new world.

Fun to be ad with this one is the over description of everything which the players would not see in their time so as to add atmosphere, playing cards for non radiated beer, bringing their own Old West Flare to the modern west, and desperately trying to make sure that they don't take any modern weapons back with em. (oh and just for fun, stone turned up, "iv'e been waiting for you for a long time"

Let me know your thoughts guys

Regards

Peter King

AKA. The Judge David Gabriel & Chance Black