Re: [DL] gremlins'

> ok.. how do i do that. also it seems the run problem is only with
hucksters.
> i set up an enlightened martial artist. no problem.. except i couldn't get
> it to print, only save. but that's nothing new to me.
>
> tomorrow when i get time i'll try the huckster with different skill,
edges,
> and hindrances. maybe i can narrow it down.

Please do. eliminate any variables you can and whatever's left, let me know
or post it directly to the Yahoo Group. I'm not even sure if Thomas Clegg is
on this list anymore. He's our main programmer, though I know we have a
couple other people who can munch VB code in the Group. I'll have to tap
them for this too.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times