Re: [DL] gremlins'

it seems it's when you take accademia occult , at any level, it causes the
problem, if u set up a hucktsers without it. it works fine. it seems once
you choose accademia occult and huckster it happens.
if u choose ab; hexslinger and academia; occult it happens.
if you choose huckster, but not acedemia; occult, it doesn't happen. if you
choose just acedemia; occult, without any AB, it doesn't happen

it only seems to happen with ab; huckster or ab; hexslinger and
accademia;occult. any other ab, like shamen is fine, with or with out
acedemia; ocult.
it seems it happens when it supposed to go to you, choose spells page.
somehow that's not popping up

if  you click on the 'add" button in skills,and you don't have a skill
chosen, you get 1, 2, and so on appear in the right hand box.
.

also if you go back and forth or keep rolling new hereos, the windows don't
center and appear all over the screen, and not where they should be.

now i got a run time error, 13. i didn't choose a hindrance, but the middle
ailin was in the description box. it shut the program down.

if you try to close the box, using the little 'x' in the top right hand
corner, the program locks up. and u have to control, alt, delete it to shut
it down.

and yet another run time error. i set up an accursed, ab; anahuac, with
faith 1 and and got an new error.  here it is exactly including the quotes,
'-2147217904(80040e10)

the das might be an underline i'm not sure from my notes, that only happened
once.

that's all i got time for now. i have a dentist appt. it looks like the 1st
runtime error is for choosing spells, and doesn't link correctly.

the others just could be the program becomes unstable.

marshal kt